What is a #visitmie PR Supporter?
Someone excited to help us promote tourism in Mie Prefecture, who likes travel and photography and can use their personal Instagram account to show off some of the amazing places and experiences of Mie.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
Read the details before applying! All applicants will be considered to have read and agreed to the Campaign Terms and Conditions.
Number of Positions
We’re looking for a few individuals.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be interested in promoting Mie Prefecture sightseeing and tourism.
- Must be following the official Mie Prefecture Instagram account @visitmie .
- Must have your own Instagram account that is public.
- If selected as an official #visitmie PR Supporter, you must be willing to share your name or Instagram handle name publicly.
Requirements of Selected #visitmie PR Supporters
- Each selected #visitmie PR Supporter will be asked to share photos or other media of their visit to Mie, promoting tourism and the attractiveness of Mie Prefecture to the world on their personal, public Instagram account and other social media, and give Mie Prefecture permission to use this media on official social media and websites of Mie Prefecture and Mie Prefecture Tourism Association. #visitmie PR Supporters may also be asked to participate in or help with tourism-related events in the prefecture, take photographs or video of tourism-related events, etc.
The activity period for #visitmie PR Supporters is through March 31, 2020.
- * Instagram posts and other social media posts must be wholely public.
- * Photographs and video taken by #visitmie PR Supporters during their official activities may be used by Mie Prefecture or Mie Prefecture Tourism Association on their websites, social media, posters, flyers, etc.
July 7, 2019 to January 3, 2020
Successful applicants will be announced as they are decided on the official campaign website.
How to Apply
- Step 1
Follow the official Mie Prefecture Instagram account, @visitmie .
- Step 2
After carefully reading the requirements for successful #visitmie PR Supporters and the Campaign Terms and Conditions, post a photo of Mie Prefecture from your personal Instagram account with the #visitmiesupporter2019 hashtag.
- Step 3
Once you’ve posted the photo with the hashtag, your application is complete!
Successful applicants will be selected based on an impartial, fair review process.
Successful applicants will be contacted via direct message to their Instagram account.
- * Successful applicants must be following the official @visitmie Instagram account.
- * Successful applicants must reply within 48 hours; otherwise they forfeit their selection.
- * Questions about the selection process will not be accepted.
- This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Inc.
- When using Instagram, please abide by the Instagram Terms and Conditions. Posted photos must have been taken with the permission of any people appearing as subjects in the photos. Mie Prefecture and the Campaign Operator are not responsible for any issues related to the use of Instagram or other social media.
- This campaign uses Instagram. Mie Prefecture and the Campaign Operator are not responsible for any damages caused by the suspension or cancellation of this campaign due to Instagram or related apps.
- Applicants are responsible for any applicable data transfer or internet connection fees.
- Depending on your device model, usage, and connection environment, in some cases it may not be possible to submit an entry.
- In principle, the Campaign Operator cannot answer any questions about the use of Instagram or device settings.
- This campaign may be modified or cancelled without prior notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Handling of Personal Information
Personal information provided will only be used as necessary for activities relating to this campaign.
Inquiries about Applications
Please send questions to the Campaign Operator: email@example.com
- * Responses to inquiries we receive will be made first-come, first-serve, on weekdays 10am to 7pm JST during the campaign period.
- * Please understand that certain inquiries may take longer to respond to than others.